If you take pleasure in dishes like this, we extremely advise downloading the Food Beast App, it’s offered for both Android and iPhone and has actually totally free and paid variations. The app is filled with countless allergy-friendly & & vegan recipes/cooking ideas, has numerous search filters and functions like bookmarking, meal strategies and more! The app reveals you how having diet/health/food choices can be loaded with tasty abundance instead of constraints!
How can you not be pleased with a dessert that includes gooey caramel, dark chocolate, nuts, and coconut flakes, wed over a shortbread crust? The bonus offer with these alluring Paleo and Vegan 7 Layer Magic Bars is that they’re, Paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, vegan, egg-free, refined sugar-free, and clean-eating!
Seven-Layer Magic Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Grain-Free, Refined Sugar-Free]
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 cup natural unrefined, additional virgin coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/3 -1/ 4 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 + 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips/chunks
- 3/4 cup nuts of option, approximately sliced (this dish utilized 1/2 cup pecans and 1/4 cup almonds)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 batch Paleo and Vegan Salted Caramel Sauce:
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, space temperature level and shaken *
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener ( can sub another granulated Paleo sweetener of option)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 -1/ 4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and line a 9 × 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Start by making the crust by including all the active ingredients in a high-speed food mill or mixer and mix up until crumbles form.
- Press the dough equally in the baking pan. Utilizing a fork, poke some holes midway through, 1-2 inches apart, it to avoid puffing while baking.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or up until gently golden.
- While the crust is baking, begin making the caramel. I assure it’s an incredibly simple, almost hands-off procedure and just takes 20 minutes! In a big frying pan, over medium-high heat, include the coconut milk, maple syrup, and monk fruit sweetener and blend together. Once it boils, turn it down to medium heat so it’s simmering. Blend the caramel about every 3-5 minutes. Towards the last 5-10 minutes you’ll discover that the caramel will turn gold, dark-brown and end up being thicker, leaving little tracks behind when blending. After twenty minutes, take the frying pan off the heat and blend in the vanilla extract and sea salt. Then, put it into a heat-safe bowl or container to cool.
- Once the crust and caramel have actually cooled a bit, include 1/4 cup chocolate chunks/chips along the base of the warm crust, somewhat pushing in. Then, spray a bulk of the nuts, coconut flakes, and chocolate chunks/chips over the top (booking some for the leading layer).
- Put the caramel over the mix and shake the pan, enabling the caramel to permeate into the grooves.
- Last but not least, include the staying addition of dark chocolate chunks/chips, nuts, and coconut flakes.
- Bake on 350 ° F for 25-28 minutes. The edges will be browned, while the chocolate will be melty and the coconut flakes and nuts will be toasted.
- Let the bars cool at space temperature level and after that move the pan to the refrigerator for 1-2 hours up until entirely set. Then you can cut them into bars and take pleasure in!
* It is extremely essential that you shake the can of coconut well so that the coconut cream and coconut water are blended together prior to including it to the frying pan. If they do not blend together ahead of time the caramel will probably different. If you shake the can and the strengthened top and water listed below does not appear to combine together, include it to a little food mill or mixer and blend well prior to.
Shop the caramel sauce in an airtight container or container in the fridge for about 1-2 weeks or a space temperature level for about 4 days.
Shop these bars in an airtight container on the counter for 4 days or in the refrigerator for about 1 week.
CHECK OUT MORE DISHES WITH THESE COMPONENTS:
- How to Do Keto with High Blood Pressure
- Best Keto-Approved Foods to Buy at Costco