The word ‘hamburger’ has an unfavorable undertone connected to it – typically related to an unhealthy ‘cheat’ meal. While we’re absolutely not arguing here, there are easy swaps you can make to really make a hamburger exceptionally healthy. Required suggestions? Simply ask Sam Wood. This hamburger has 31 grams of protein with just 8 grams of carbohydrates, that makes it exceptionally appropriate for low-carb dieters and those on the fashionable keto diet plan.
Turf Fed Hamburger Salad
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Prepare time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 tomato( es)
- 1/2 capsicum (yellow)
- 1 tablespoon avocado
- 3 tablespoons coriander (fresh) carefully sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil (additional virgin)
- 1/2 lime( s) juiced
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce leaves approximately sliced
- 1 totally free variety egg( s) fried
Components for hamburger
- 100 g beef mince
- 1/2 totally free variety egg( s) fracture, mix and usage half
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut oil (additional virgin) to taste
1. Approximately slice tomatoes, capsicum, avocado and integrate in a little bowl. Toss through coriander, olive oil and lime juice.
2. In a different bowl, integrate mince, non-frying egg, garlic and chilli powders and season to taste. Roll well with damp hands, forming pattie( s).
3. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat, flatten pattie( s) with a spatula and cook for 3 minutes on each side or till browned. Split egg( s) to frying pan and fry to your taste.
4. To serve, include lettuce and salsa to a bowl, leading with pattie and fried egg.
Trying to find more keto dishes? You require to attempt this indulgent chocolate cake you can consume seconds of without the regret, and these are 5 keto desserts that will please all your yearnings.
Know somebody who would discover this fascinating? Share this short article with them!