OKLAHOMA CITY – If you wish to shed some pounds this summer season, Oklahoma Metropolis leaders say you possibly can lose these undesirable kilos as a part of a free program.
The Oklahoma Metropolis-County Well being Division is enrolling now for its free Complete Wellness lessons, an interactive weight reduction program for adults. Courses meet one hour per week for eight weeks, and the objective is for everybody to lose 5% of their physique fats.
Places are as follows:
- Will Rogers Senior Middle, 3501 Pat Murphy Dr., – Tuesdays 5:15 p.m. –6:15 p.m. July 2 -August 20
- MAPS3 Well being & Wellness Middle (for ages 50+), 11501 N. Rockwell Ave., Thursdays 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., July 11- August 29
- Village Library, 10307 N Pennsylvania Ave., Wednesdays 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., July 10- August 28
- Northeast Regional Wellness Campus, 2600 N.E. 63rd St., – Mondays 10 a.m. – 11 a.m. July 1- August 19
- Midwest Metropolis Library, 8143 E. Reno Avenue, – Tuesdays 5:15 p.m. – 6:15 p.m. July 9- August 27
- Edmond Rec. Middle, 2733 Marilyn Williams Dr., – Wednesdays 5:15 p.m.–6:15 p.m. July 10- August 28
- Southern Oaks Wellness Middle, 6728 S. Hudson Ave. – Tuesdays 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. July 9- August 27
Organizers say you don’t want to be an Oklahoma County resident to take part in this system.
Please full this manner and select your most well-liked class day, time and placement. Area is restricted. When you’ve got questions name (405) 425-4422.