Made with Healthful Non-GMO Elements for Superior Style and Efficiency
CANTON, Mass., Might 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — With tens of millions of shoppers paying extra consideration to what they put of their our bodies lately, Maria and Ricardo’s, a producer of high-quality, non-GMO tortillas, at present launched two new tortillas so as to add to the weekly grocery listing – Quinoa Flour Licensed Gluten Free and Entire Wheat Plus. Good for these following a gluten-free weight loss program or just looking for meals with increased fiber and protein, the brand new Quinoa Flour Licensed Gluten Free and Entire Wheat Plus tortillas are additionally scrumptious and filled with taste. Each tortillas will be discovered at Entire Meals Market places throughout the nation, on-line on Amazon.com, and in numerous unbiased and specialty retailers as properly.
- Quinoa Flour Licensed Gluten Free Tortilla is made with a singular mix of quinoa flour, tapioca and potato starch, mixed with avocado oil. It is freed from dairy, wheat, soy and egg, solely 100 energy, and is Vegan and Kosher licensed. There are six tortillas per bundle and retails for about $4.29 at Entire Meals.
- Entire Wheat Plus Tortilla, with solely 4 web carbs, is a Keto-friendly tortilla filled with six grams of fiber, three grams of protein, 45 energy, 1.5 grams of fats and is Vegan and Kosher licensed. Made with avocado oil, there are eight tortillas per bundle and it retails for about $3.29 at Entire Meals.
“Our new Quinoa Flour and Entire Wheat Plus tortillas are a welcomed addition to our tortilla line and shoppers shall be delighted with their wonderful style and texture,” mentioned Ezequiel “Cheque” Montemayor, Chief Govt Officer of Maria and Ricardo’s Tortillas. “We have mixed the best substances to create two new recipes which are scrumptious and provide more healthy choices to your favourite meal.”
Maria and Ricardo’s tortillas are impressed by the corporate’s deep Mexican roots and baked with the best non-GMO substances to offer superior style, texture and efficiency for mucho goodnessTM in each tortilla. All tortillas are free from synthetic colours and synthetic flavors, comprise no hydrogenated fat, and most are both USDA-Licensed Natural or made with natural substances. Inside the Maria and Ricardo’s line, there are greater than 20 tortillas to select from…offering shoppers with choices regardless of the dimensions, taste or kind of tortilla they’re in search of.
- Stuffed with taste and do not crack or break simply like others
- All varieties are Non-GMO, Vegan and Kosher licensed
- Many are made with natural substances or are USDA-certified natural
- No synthetic colours, flavors or hydrogenated oils
- Baked from scratch utilizing the very best high quality substances
- Accessible at shops all through the nation together with Entire Meals Markets
The complete Maria and Ricardo’s tortilla line together with some ingredient info will be accessed right here.
About Maria and Ricardo’s
Maria and Ricardo’s makes high-quality tortillas utilizing actual, easy and healthful substances. The corporate was based in 1986 by cousins Maria and Ricardo, who had been one of many first of their time to consider that the very best tasting tortillas got here from utilizing pure substances ensuing with the cleanest recipe attainable. Whereas Maria and Ricardo are not a part of the corporate, it has all the time remained within the arms of Mexican households who’ve a ardour for scrumptious, actual and easy tortillas and Mexican meals. Right this moment, the corporate is owned by and operates beneath the management of the Montemayor household, who’ve a protracted historical past of producing high-quality and scrumptious tortillas. Their ardour for bringing Mexico’s vibrant meals tradition to the US market is obvious in each bundle of Maria and Ricardo’s tortillas. Maria and Ricardo’s is considered one of a number of manufacturers within the Harbar LLC portfolio and relies in Canton, Massachusetts. Extra info on the corporate will be discovered on MariaandRicardos.com in addition to Instagram and Fb.
For extra info, product samples, photos and recipes:
Sharyn Frankel, [email protected], 508-561-9357