Let’s go on and get the problem out of the method: if you’re on the keto diet plan and headed to The Cheesecake Factory, you will not be beginning your meal with the dining establishment’s fresh “brown bread” or ending it with a piece of its well-known cheesecake. Fortunately? You can still discover something deeply pleasing on the menu. (Hi, it’s Cheesecake Factory. How could you not?)
These 5 meals, varying from appetisers to salads to omelets, are low-carb, high-fat, and really tasty. When it comes to the cheesecake? You can constantly work up a keto-friendly dessert when you get house.
- Appetiser: If you’re feeling peckish, the Ahi Tartare has your name composed all over it. Clocking in at just 13 grams of net carbohydrates per order, this little plate from the Skinnylicious menu will hold you over up until your next high-fat meal.
- Salad: The Gluten-Free Tossed Green Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing has just 11 grams of net carbohydrates, and the dressing offers some hunger-crushing fats. To make it a meal, leading your salad with grilled chicken or steak.
- Seafood: The Skinnylicious Grilled Salmon comes plated up with loads of fresh veggies and just 13 grams of net carbohydrates. It does have more protein than fat, so make certain to up the fat in your other everyday meals if you choose this choice.
- Chicken: The Tuscan Chicken is practically keto-compliant with no adjustments, however ask your server to hold the farro that includes the meal. With the chicken, tomatoes, capers, and artichokes, you will not miss it.
- Eggs: We’re constantly fans of breakfast for supper, and remarkably, you can purchase eggs whenever of day at The Cheesecake Factory. Your best choice is to tailor an omelet with bacon or sausage, cheese, avocado, spinach, and green onions.