Every Monday on our Instagram stories, we share a super-easy, seven-ingredient-or-less dish. Follow us for a brand-new episode every week!
‘T is the season for all things fall. We can’t wait to delve into a stack of leaves and commemorate. Something we’re not delighted about? All the sugar and processed active ingredients in our preferred pumpkin spice foods.
So we set out to discover a reward that tastes like fall and likewise feels great in our bodies. What did we discover? This bomb pumpkin spice freezer fudge. It’s a no-bake dish and has just 6 active ingredients, so you might most likely whip it up today.
Share a picture of your own fudge on Instagram and tag us @greatist.
Pumpkin Spice Freezer Fudge
Dish by: The Healthy Maven
Makes: 16 pieces
Ready in: 1 hour
1/4 cup coconut oil, space temperature level (not melted)
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup pumpkin purée
1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
1 cup almond butter (the drippier, the much better)
1/4 cup dark chocolate, melted (optional)
1. In a big bowl, blend together coconut oil and maple syrup till combined.
2. Include pumpkin purée, pumpkin spice, and almond butter. Mix till integrated.
3. Cover a 9-by-9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and put mix into pan, spreading out equally.
4. Freeze for a minimum of one hour and cut into 16 squares. Drizzle with melted chocolate if preferred.
5. Serve instantly or shop in freezer.