(FOX 2) – Material sponsored and supplied by Andiamo
Andiamo Executive chef Jim Oppat joined us in the FOX 2 Cooking School to reveal us another dish, a salmon meal that he states is ideal for those on the keto diet plan.
You can view as he prepares the meal in the video gamer above, and get hs dish listed below.
ATLANTIC SALMON WITH FAVA BEAN AND SHRIMP RAGU
Active ingredients for 4-6 portions:
2 pound. Atlantic Salmon, Canadian cold water
1Tbls. Lemon juice
2Tbls. Salt-free spices
1quart Chicken or Fish Stock
8ounces Potato, peeled and sliced
1lb. Rock shrimp
4ounces Fava Beans, blanched and peeled
4ounces Cabbage, napa, shredded
1pint Tomatoes, grape, cut in half
½ cup Chives, fresh sliced (booking some for garnish)
To taste Lemon juice, fresh squeezed
To taste White pepper, ground
1. Divide the salmon into equivalent parts and brush with the lemon juice.
2. Sprinkle with the salt-free spices and permit to rest at space temperature level for approximately 15 minutes prior to barbecuing.
3. In the meantime, integrate the chicken stock and potato together and give the simmer.
4. Prepare up until the potato hurts enough to puree to a smooth consistency.
5. Go back to the low simmer and include the raw shrimp, cook up until company.
6. Include the raw veggies and simmer up until tender.
7. Season to taste with chives, lemon juice and ground pepper.
8. Change consistency by including more stock if required.
9. On a pre-heated grill, scorch the salmon and acquire great caramelization on each side.
10. Prepare the salmon up until medium-medium well, about 145 ̊ F.
11. Location a generous quantity of ragu in heated rimmed bowls.
12. Leading each bowl with a grilled salmon part and garnish with staying chives.